Inspiring vulnerable people to make positive life changes.
Our values are based on integrity and transparency; we are wholeheartedly committed to working in effective and loyal partnerships; ensuring that the individual’s needs and requirements are at the centre of all decisions that we make.
Aims & objectives
The prevention or relief of poverty in the UK by providing financial support, items and services to individuals in need.
- Partnering with local schools and agencies to relieve poverty in the local community.
- Provision of hampers to vulnerable families at Christmas
- Provision of clothing and basic household essentials to the poor.
- Provision of emergency winter fuel support for families in need.
To promote social inclusion for the public benefit by preventing people from becoming socially excluded, relieving the needs of those people who are socially excluded and assisting them to integrate into society.
- Partner with organisations providing rehabilitation programmes for individuals in substance abuse, prostitution and crime lifestyles.
- By helping ex-addicts and ex-offenders to re-integrate into society.
- Supporting the restoration of broken families as a result of addiction and crime.
For public benefit to promote and advance education and training in such ways as the charity trustees see fit.
- Improve employability opportunities through training and guidance.
- Delivering training and creating awareness to prevent drug and substance misuse.
- Partnering with LCA’s, educational institutions and businesses to establish work experience and apprenticeship opportunities.
To further such other purposes which maybe charitable according to the law of England and Wales as the trustees see fit from time to time.